An excellent preschool program can give children long-term benefits that follow them into adulthood. That’s what one study found when researchers tracked children through high school and beyond. In this important study, data revealed that children in an excellent part-day preschool program had less need for special education, less grade retention, and significantly higher high school graduation rates than children who did not attend a good preschool.—National Research Foundation

Monday, April 8, 2013

Registration Information for the 2013-2014 Year


Giggles-n-Grins Preschool  Information Letter for 2013-2014

Dear Parents,

I am excited to have your child in preschool next year! An excellent preschool experience can pave the path for a lifetime of learning that will last into adulthood. My goal is to give your child that very thing.

Next year, things will be a little different. I will outline the changes in this letter. Please let me know if this will work for your child and your family.

I am expecting a baby, due in October. While I have continued to teach while having my children, I have never had one in October. This is the big reason preschool with be done a little differently.

This year we will start one month early, in August, so that I can take a month off when the baby comes. There will be no tuition due during the time there is no preschool.  I have to have scheduled c-sections, so I usually know exactly when I will have the baby. I should know more specifically as it gets closer.

Please know that this will not affect the quality or quantity of your child’s preschool experience. Your child will get the same curriculum, activities, and experiences, and number of days, that I have always offered.

Another change will be the start and end time.  Instead of starting at 9, we will start at 9:30. Preschool will go from 9:30-12 each day, instead of 9-11:30 as in previous years.  Preschool will be held Tuesday and Thursday.

This is what preschool will look like from a tuition standpoint. Please note that it is just slightly less than this past year, even though monthly tuition is slightly more. We will still have the same number of days, even with no preschool when I have the baby. I am adding August, and a few extra days in May.  As far as breaks go, I will closely follow the Sahuarita and Continental School District Calendars.

Registration: Continuing families and children $50 {This is non-refundable, and due to hold your spot and helps me pay for copies, ink, paper, crayons, paint, food, photos, other supplies, and a DVD at the end of the year.}

August: $100 (Open House August  6th)

September: $100

October: NO TUITION DUE, NO PRESCHOOL (baby comes)

November: Tuition will be pro-rated for the days we have preschool. We will have preschool on November 14th, 19th, 21st, and 26th.  Tuition will be $50, for this month. Please know that things could change a little bit, depending on the delivery of the baby.

December: $100

January: $100

February: $100

March $100

April $100

May: $100 We will have preschool on Wednesday as well as Tuesday and Thursday.

Please let me know if this arrangement will work for your family. If so, I will send you the registration packet through email, which you can fill out and return to me.

I look forward to a great year of fun and learning with your child!
 
 

No comments: