An excellent preschool program can give children long-term benefits that follow them into adulthood. That’s what one study found when researchers tracked children through high school and beyond. In this important study, data revealed that children in an excellent part-day preschool program had less need for special education, less grade retention, and significantly higher high school graduation rates than children who did not attend a good preschool.—National Research Foundation

Monday, April 29, 2013

Rainbow Week in Preschool 2013 {Sahuarita Preschool}

 We had such a fun time learning about rainbows and how they are made! We even made our own rain in a jar! Here are a few of the fun things we did:






1 comment:

S B H said...

Miss Sharla this is so cute! I wish that I could enroll Meili! There used to be in-home preschools in my ward, but they are all moving or not doing it this year. SO, I am strongly considering doing one myself! I have always wanted to eventually teach younger children :) If you have any tips/pointers/advice I would love to hear it!!!